Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bad to Good


" Patience is not passive; on the contrary, it is active; it is concentrated strength."

   If  you'll notice the writings in the picture, these are the things/ situations that irritate me the most and just the other day I found myself really tired and irritated because I had to go from SDA to CSB main to wait for the cash register's office to open so that I can pay my debt to the library for the overdue of the book I borrowed. 

   When the Cash register's office opened, people started to line up and because I was very slow, I was 3rd to the last inline, which kinda pissed me off. What even irritated me more is that after waiting for a very long line and finally reaching the 1st window, I still had to go to the 2nd window and wait for my name to be called for me to be able to settle my account. So while I was waiting for my name to be called, I started to grumble, suddenly a person approached and introduced himself to me. We started talking, I found out that he also goes to my church and I started becoming patient again and before I knew it, it was already my turn to settle my account. I can say that that day was a blessing even though I had to wait for an hour because despite of all my hardships, I was able to meet a friend who is also a born-again christian. I also realized that God can turn a bad day into something good.


No comments:

Post a Comment