Monday, July 9, 2012

Get Tough!


"Ask and it will be given to you , Seek and you will find, Knock and the door will be open to you!"

    On the 3rd day of modeling class, we had a mini competition. We were divided into pairs! Each pairs have to execute the things we've learned in basic catwalking and the losing pair has to act like a frustrated model! Sounds fun right?

    For me, It was really frustrating and pressuring! For the first time in my life, I got so intimidated and scared. If I were in America's Next Top Model I would probably be eliminated by now because others were really good, honestly speaking and I have the tendency to exaggerate my catwalk and I don't want that to be the cause of us to lose. And so, I had to do what I have to do! In my mind, I asked God for His help, strength and guidance and through His grace, He gave me focus, confidence and the right partner, who patiently corrected me and who I'm comfortable with in that activity. He also reminded me that I shouldn't be afraid, and because of Him I feel like I've improved a lot, I'm no longer scared of criticisms and guess what? my partner and I won and even got the highest score on that activity! God is truly amazing He makes losers winners.

" The Lord is my light and my salvation so why should I be afraid?"
                                                                                  - Psalm 27:1-



No comments:

Post a Comment