Monday, July 16, 2012

Lost and Found


"God is Bigger than any problem we face, stronger than any doubt we can imagine."

     What is the luckiest moment of your life that made you feel so happy? If you're gonna ask me, It happened just the other when I was eating in Mcdo with Chjog, then I grabbed some of my things out of my bag to show him the accessories I've made. Sadly, he had to leave to attend his first class and so, we went our separate ways to attend our first class. 

   When I was already in school, I checked my bag and started to panic because I couldn't find my wallet/ card holder. I called up our family driver to go back to my house just to see if it was in my room. Unfortunately, it wasn't there then after a few minutes, I got a phone call from my friend, and told me that  my I.D. is posted at the office  of the student behavior. So, I rushed my way to school to see if it was really there and by God's grace, it was there and so is my wallet with my license and key inside, according to the guy at the OSB, it was the guard from Mcdo who found it . I really felt embarassed for being so careless but still thankful to my friend who called me up and to the guard who was kind enough to give my wallet back. God is truly amazing, He makes unexpected things happen and He is also so loving and kind to me, even though I don't deserve it.

" For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and ays to you, Do not fear; I will help you."

                                                                                                                                          - Isaiah 41:13 -



No comments:

Post a Comment